We pick the best for you.
Exceptional Funds Managers in one multi-brand platform. Diversified solutions to meet your investment objectives, with a constantly growing offering.
More Funds Managers will arrive soon.
Competitive and transparent pricing.
We’ll never ask you to pay fees for switching holding, dealings, withdrawing funds or exit. So, you can focus on returns.
Plus, the more you hold in your portfolio, the less you pay.
START INVESTING FROM
ANNUAL PLATFORM FEE *
- Transfer funds from another bank with no transfer fee
- No hidden fees, spread, exit costs or transfer fees
- No dealing charge for buying or selling funds
|Value of Investments in Funds||Annual platform fee*|
|On the first £250,000||0.25%|
|On the value between £250,000 and £1m||0.15%|
|On the value between £1m and £2m||0.05%|
|On the value over £2m||FREE|
* Funds platform fee will be calculated and paid monthly. The monthly fee is calculated based on the value of your portfolio in Funds on the last day of the each month. Important information on charges. Please note that investing in funds may have its own charges (e.g. from the fund manager). A bid/offer spread may also apply. To read about our account charges download our fact sheets and fund documentation. The value of the fund's assets will go down as well as up. This will cause the value of your investment to fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you originally invested.
how we compare on ISA pricing
Annual charge £20k portfolio
Source: The Lang Cat Guide to ISA Pricing / March 2020
Discover all Funds.
Whether you’re investing for your retirement, a down payment on a new home, looking to grow your wealth, or all of the above, Fineco Asset Management offers you the right path, picking multiple investment opportunities for you.
The multi-strategy fund of funds that invests in the highest potential growth trends, such as electric vehicles, smart cities, drones, fintech and oncology.
The new fund of funds that provides the ideal solution to invest, based on risk profile, with continuous and periodic rebalancing: cautious, balanced or dynamic.
A selection of high-quality strategies managed exclusively for Fineco clients by prestigious asset managers.
The value of the financial instruments will go down as well as up. This will cause the value of your investment to fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you originally invested.
This advertising message is for promotional purposes only. To view all the terms and conditions for the advertised services, please refer to the fact sheets and documentation required under current regulations. All services require the client to open a Fineco current account.
FAM Advisory and FAM Megatrend are sub-funds of FAM Evolution ICAV, an open-ended umbrella type Irish Collective Asset-management Vehicle, with a fund of funds approach. Fineco Asset Management D.A.C is part of the FinecoBank Group and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Funds platform fee will be calculated and paid monthly. The monthly fee is calculated based on the value of your portfolio in Funds on the last day of each month. To learn about all risks, costs and funds nature, please read the KIIDS and the offer prospectus available on finecobank.com as well as on the website of the company offering the UCITS units/shares before proceeding. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. The performance of funds and benchmarks, where present, is gross of tax.
For funds, there are no dealing charges and a maximum annual Investing Service fee of 0.25%.
* Trading fees are charged for the purchase and sale of Shares, ETFs and Bonds in the amounts specified in the fact sheets.
Please note that apart from Fineco platform fees, investing may incur other charges (e.g. by the fund manager).
A bid/offer spread may also apply. To read about our account charges download our fact sheets and documentation.
You can take your money out of an Individual Savings Account (ISA) at any time without losing any tax benefits.